Where might we go as a society if we can rapidly scale conscious leadership?
The admirable leaders of today that I know are committed to self-discovery, expansion, and accelerating sustainable innovation.
None of these leaders lack skill, education, knowledge of best practices, or commitment. They don’t lack mentorship. They don’t lack empathy.
What they lack is:
- Proper boundaries
- Habits and external accountability that support consistent enforcement of boundaries and time allocation
- An easy-to-follow, step-by-step system to continually and gradually guide their expansion into conscious leadership
- Environmental controls that support the continuation of all of the above, even during times of disruption
The Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint is:
- A composite of the best, proven breakthroughs in conscious leadership in a year-long curriculum
- A supported system of learning that optimizes retention and application based on current neuroscience
- A double certification program that will have you putting 90k more conscious leaders into positions of influence in 3 years’ time!
- A plan to tilt the scale of corporate leadership from profit-focus to sustainable, distributable profit and solution-focus that will help the world reverse the harm that leadership practices of the past have done to our planet and people
Where could we be right now if the world had an abundance rather than a lack of conscious leaders?
Where could we be in 3 years?
Where could YOU be in 3 years having accomplished that much?
The only commitment I ask you to make right now is to register for an online information + Q&A session on Wednesday, January 13th from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. You won’t want to miss this training, especially if your New Years’ goals include:
- Leveling up your influence and leadership contributions
- Expanding your marketable leadership skills
- Ensuring that your time and talent is used to make a lasting, positive difference in the world
2021 needs you. Years and generations beyond tomorrow need you! Register now!
See you there!
(To further help you set up 2021 as a much better year than 2020, join us in the C3 community and get access to our next Answer the Call to Conscious Leadership event on Thursday, January 7th at 1:00 p.m. as we dive into Empowered Goals!)
Follow Bobby Womack:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBobbyWomack/https://www.instagram.com/officialbobbywomack/https://www.twitter.com/realbobbywomackhttps:/…
Karen Huller is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint and author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days. She founded Epic Careering, a leadership and career development firm specializing in executive branding and conscious culture, in 2006.
While the bulk of her 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales. Her solutions incorporate breakthroughs in neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology to help leaders accelerate rapport, expand influence, and elevate engagement and productivity while also looking out for the sustainability of the business and the planet.
Mrs. Huller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
She was an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business She is an Instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA) where some of her students won the 2018 national YEA competition, were named Ernst & Young’s America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, and won the 2019 People’s Choice Award.
She is board secretary for the Upper Merion Community Center and just finished serving as Vice President of the Gulph Elementary PTC, for which she received recognition as a Public Education Partner and Promoter from the Upper Merion Area Education Association. She lives in King of Prussia with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, furry, feathered, and scaly.Social tagging: amazing leaders > better world > career improvement > change the world > conscious leadership > corporate consciousness > Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint > corporate leaders > leaders > leadership > organizational change > organizational leadership > positive change > servant leadership