Though we missed Lawrence Henderson as co-host during this month’s Answer the Call to Conscious Leadership event, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Phillip Williams for accepting our invitation to be his fill-in. We had a very informative and insightful event, learning so much about Energy Leadership, its applications, its tools, its framework, the related disciplines, as well as how we can apply Energy Leadership in our everyday lives and our coaching practices.
Energy Leadership is a methodology and certification offered by iPEC, and we are in the process of bringing in some iPEC representatives to answer any further questions about their programs after Kimberlie Gridley, our guest panelist and multi-certified coach, consultant, and environmental advocate, sung the praises of the iPEC organization and its programs.
Join C3 to watch the full replay! You won’t want to miss it.
- What is energy leadership?
- What are the 7 levels of energy?
- Of all the levels, which creates the most resistance to conscious change?
- What are the 2 types of energy?
- What are the influencers of energy?
- What are the disciplines of energy leadership?
- What applications does energy leadership have to Human Resources?
- How does energy leadership relate to environmental advocacy?
- What are some common meeting mistakes that fail to set an engaged and productive energetic tone?
- What is the distinction between energy leadership and the Energy Leadership Index (ELI) assessment?
- How is the ELI assessment distinct from the other assessments used in leadership and talent management?
- How does the ELI help you recognize how much stress is impacting how are you reacting and responding so that you can recover your energy faster?
- What are the aspects integrated within iPEC’s energy leadership coaching methodology?
- How does taking stock of what gives you energy help to better utilize the concepts of energy leadership?
- How does energy self-awareness help you gain and exercise more confidence in your role as a leader?
- How can it help you have more transformative conversations?
- How can self-awareness of energy impact hard conversations, including negotiations?
- What are the five choices that you can make related to leadership dynamics within core energy dynamics?
- Do trust and energy leadership intersect?
- After becoming aware of the need for a shift in consciousness in every aspect of your way of life, where do you start?
Recommended reading and resources:
- Energy Leadership: Transforming Your Workplace and Your Life from the Core by Bruce D. Schneider
- Download the Scope App
- Energy Leadership – iPEC
Join the C3 Community today to watch the replay and connect with other conscious leaders.
Karen Huller is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint and author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days. She founded Epic Careering, a leadership and career development firm specializing in executive branding and conscious culture, in 2006.
While the bulk of her 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales. Her solutions incorporate breakthroughs in neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology to help leaders accelerate rapport, expand influence, and elevate engagement and productivity while also looking out for the sustainability of the business and the planet.
Mrs. Huller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
She was an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business. As an instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy, she has helped two of her students win the 2018 National Competition to be named America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, to win the 2019 People’s Choice Award, and to land in the top 8 during the (virtual) 2020 National Competition.
She is board secretary for the Upper Merion Community Center and just finished serving as Vice President of the Gulph Elementary PTC, for which she received recognition as a Public Education Partner and Promoter from the Upper Merion Area Education Association. She lives in King of Prussia with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, furry, feathered, and scaly.Social tagging: answer the call to conscious leadership > business > co-creation > conscious change > conscious leadership > corporate leaders > energy > energy leadership > leadership > networking > professional development > workplace wellness