For our inaugural 2022 Answer the Call to Conscious Leadership event, we had a C3 (Corporate Consciousness Co-op) Live 2022 Strategy Session and had a hoot with Kahoot. Thank you to everyone who played with us.
My C3 co-manager and ATCCL co-host, Lawrence Henderson, and I want this to be a year of full engagement in the C3 community, and we wanted to be more strategic about delivering opportunities and content that set our members up for optimal co-creation so that we can go further faster together to spread conscious leadership this year and beyond.
During the Kahoot, our live audience shared:
- Their word or theme for 2022
- What they have been doing to build mission-based communities
- Their most-wanted speakers and panelists
- The top conscious leadership topics that they are working on
We also made the following calls to action on behalf of the community:
- Join C3 and commit to leveling up your professional development to that of a co-creator of conscious professional development. Perhaps you haven’t joined C3 yet because the overwhelm of surviving the last couple of years left you with nothing left to give, and I completely get that! We can’t give from an empty tank. Consider, however, that the C3 community is also a fill-up station where you can get what you need to give more. I can tell you that throughout 2021, I was much stronger and bolder because I had this community and my co-creators with me. We are better together!
- Invite other conscious co-creators to the C3 community – Every conscious leader knows at least three other people who share their mission (and frustration). Invite them to join C3 and have them be a part of the movement. It feels so much better to be in action to create a better world and to be at cause instead of being at effect.
- Share your secret sauce – We know that you have valuable wisdom and conscious leadership successes under your belt that will inspire and enlighten our members. Promote yourself! We are here for that.
- Celebrate your wins with us – Our members are doing amazing things all the time – speaking on panels, getting certified, publishing books, landing fellowships. The more you accomplish, the more our members know what’s possible. Let us share in your excitement.
- Jump in – If a topic calls to you or if there is a speaker you have been wanting to hear and connect with, co-host an event in and for the C3 community. It’s a great reason to reach out to people you admire, and it’s yet another way to strengthen your bond with people, expand your co-creation network, and perhaps plant seeds for future opportunities.
- Help us make ConCon2022 the ultimate conscious leadership level-up experience. Co-create it with us! The time to start planning is already upon us. Be a founding party to what we expect will become the capstone of corporate consciousness and be at the forefront as an accelerator for consciousness worldwide.
Make this the year that you stand up, speak up, and spread goodness into the voids of the professional realm. Shine your light. Spread your impact. We don’t know what might stop us tomorrow, so start today.
Pre-order the new album here: https://defleppard.lnk.to/TSSFYA Listen to all the hits: https://defleppard.lnk.to/playlistYAFollow Def LeppardOfficial websit…
Karen Huller, CEO of Epic Careering, is the co-founder of The Consciousness Conference (ConCon) and the C3: Corporate Consciousness Co-op community on LinkedIn. She is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint and author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days. She founded Epic Careering, a conscious career and leadership development firm specializing in executive branding, talent-values alignment, and conscious culture, in 2006.
While the bulk of Mrs. Huller’s 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales. Her solutions incorporate breakthroughs in neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology to help leaders accelerate rapport, expand influence, and elevate engagement and productivity while also looking out for the sustainability of the business and the planet.
Mrs. Huller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
Mrs. Huller was an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business. As an instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy, she has helped two of her students win the 2018 National Competition to be named America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, to win the 2019 People’s Choice Award, and to land in the top 8 during the (virtual) 2020 National Competition.
She serves on the board for the Upper Merion Community Center, which she helped establish, and is an advisor to Florida International University for their Women in Leadership program. For her service as Vice President of the Gulph Elementary PTC, she received recognition as a Public Education Partner and Promoter from the Upper Merion Area Education Association. Mrs. Huller has also been the lead singer for Harpers Ferry, a rock cover band, for 20 years. She lives in King of Prussia, PA with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, furry, feathered, and scaly.