If you haven’t yet experienced an Answer The Call To Conscious Leadership event, you don’t want to miss the replay of our most recent call!
On July 21st, Lawrence Henderson, MSHRM, CPC, ELI-MP, our panelists, and I shared a remarkably insightful dialogue as we discussed how conscious leaders can effectively create authentic connections.
If you missed it, you can watch the replay inside of our LinkedIn Group, C3: Corporate Consciousness Co-op.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- Is the bias of introverts as leaders accurate or not?
- How COVID has actually created new opportunities to connect more intimately, more globally online as well as new challenges.
- How connection at work is evolving and why it’s beneficial.
- How to qualify what your team can handle and allow them to buy-in.
- Effective ways to convert a virtual relationship to an authentic relationship.
- How your digital footprint can accelerate rapport and relationship-building.
- Why people are so scared of authentic connection and self-reflection.
- The first step to ensuring authenticity in connection.
- How to set dual intentions for connecting.
- How assumptions and biases interfere with authentic connection.
- Tools to reconcile differences among team members in order to facilitate an authentic connection between them.
- How to be vulnerable, transparent, and authentic about your emotions as a leader without losing the confidence of your team.
- Ways to destigmatize mental health, removing the bias against it in leadership, and create more opportunities for neurodiverse leaders.
Julia Armet, ACC, ELI-MP, and Amy Bradbury, our expert panelists featured in the replay, are also part of the group, so if you have any follow-up questions, feel free to ask away!
Please mark your calendars for our next Answer The Call To Conscious Leadership live event, taking place on Tuesday, August 4th at 1:00 pm ET where we will discuss how to create psychological safety. Join us in the LinkedIn group to be a part of our future live events, to watch recordings, and to connect with other conscious leaders.
Karen Huller, author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days (bit.ly/GetFocusIn30), is founder of Epic Careering, a 13-year-old leadership and career development firm specializing in executive branding and conscious culture, as well as JoMo Rising, LLC, a workflow gamification company that turns work into productive play.
While the bulk of her 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales.
Karen was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends in hiring and careering. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
She is an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and previously was an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business She is also an Instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy where some of her students won the 2018 national competition, were named America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, and won the 2019 People’s Choice Award.Social tagging: answer the call to conscious leadership > authenticity > communicate > communication > connections > conscious leadership > corporate consciousness > corporate leadership > corporate mindfulness > creating authentic connection > diversity > inclusion > injustice > leadership > personal development > positive change > professional development > team-building > thought leadership