Thank you so much to the folks who spent some time with me earlier this week in the Branding Masterclass for Conscious Leaders.
In just one hour, we covered the following:
- What personal branding is and is not
- How a powerful personal brand can make achieving professional goals easier and faster
- Where to start and how to determine your outcome goals
- How you can leverage your network to gain momentum even before your branding is complete
- Where and how to promote your brand in ways that inspire others to act on your behalf
- The often missing critical step of personal branding that limits results and wastes time
- What branding points are, what they look like, and how they are used in my proprietary branding process as the foundation of all of your messaging and content
The replay is up in the C3 Community on LinkedIn. Please join us there if you aren’t already a member.
If there is someone you feel would benefit from this masterclass, please invite them to the C3 community to view the replay.
Please leave a comment if you watch the replay. I’d love your feedback.
Here are some ways you can follow up with me to take the next steps to use your brand to achieve your goals:
- Schedule a call to see if the Conscious Leadership Certification and Conscious Leadership Trainer Certification available through the Corporate Conscious Ripple Blueprint is a fit for you: https://bit.ly/CLCCall
- Schedule a call to learn more about Epic Careering one-on-one personalized career branding services: http://bit.ly/Freebr
- Schedule a call to explore how personal branding can help you align your team(s) with company culture, fortify teams, and enhance collaboration: http://bit.ly/E
- Schedule a call to learn more about corporate/start-up branding to attract talent and target customers: http://bit.ly/EpicC
Karen Huller is the creator of the Corporate Consciousness Ripple Blueprint and author of Laser-sharp Career Focus: Pinpoint your Purpose and Passion in 30 Days. She founded Epic Careering, a leadership and career development firm specializing in executive branding and conscious culture, in 2006.
While the bulk of her 20 years of professional experience has been within the recruiting and employment industry, her publications, presentations, and coaching also draw from experience in personal development, performance, broadcasting, marketing, and sales. Her solutions incorporate breakthroughs in neuroscience, human performance optimization, bioenergetics, and psychology to help leaders accelerate rapport, expand influence, and elevate engagement and productivity while also looking out for the sustainability of the business and the planet.
Mrs. Huller was one of the first LinkedIn trainers and is known widely for her ability to identify and develop new trends. She is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer, Certified Career Transition Consultant, and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with a Bachelor of Art in Communication Studies and Theater from Ursinus College and a minor in Creative Writing. Her blog was recognized as a top 100 career blog worldwide by Feedspot.
She was an Adjunct Professor in Cabrini University’s Communications Department and an Adjunct Professor of Career Management and Professional Development at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business She is an Instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA) where some of her students won the 2018 national YEA competition, were named Ernst & Young’s America’s Next Top Young Entrepreneurs, and won the 2019 People’s Choice Award.
She is board secretary for the Upper Merion Community Center and just finished serving as Vice President of the Gulph Elementary PTC, for which she received recognition as a Public Education Partner and Promoter from the Upper Merion Area Education Association. She lives in King of Prussia with her husband, two daughters, and many pets, furry, feathered, and scaly.Social tagging: achieving goals > alignment > brand > branding > company culture > company goals > conscious leadership > corporate consciousness > corporate leadership > inspiration > leadership > personal brand > personal branding > positive change > professional development > skills > what is personal branding